HUM 1.11% 45.5¢ humm group limited

This is why FXL (HUMM) is the strongest BNPL player on the market

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    In my opinion - FXL / HUMM is the safest and strongest BNPL company in the market right now...WHY?

Lets look at HUMM a bit different as on the other BNPL...

HUMM is relatively new/fresh BNPL -player - just like APT, OPY, SPT, etc...No difference - as a matter of the fact the whole BNPL industry as such is a “new fashion” industry if we are not thinking, that FXL was actually one of the first “BNPL” years back...
    So this is putting HUMM at the same level or better than the other BNPL players as HUMM’s product is different - customer can buy goods up to $30K, which no other BNPL doing, etc...

Nearly all other BNPL companies right now running in DEBT - not profitable yet!

HUMM on the other hand has much better start up. As HUMM is front runner of the FXL - well established company which is on the market for the last 30 years and is profitable and with potentially $375 mil in the bank - profit from last FY, CR and potent ion all sale of the com. rent division....
    This is giving HUMM greater start up security and backing up funds from FXL, funds that other BNPL companies can only dream of!

This is why the start up and future expansion for HUMM is much easier, as HUMM has FXL back up and much stronger foundation then other BNPL...Watch this space!
    That’s why I back this company with my money and invest in it - as I think this is the safest and most likely the smartest BNPL player on the market right now!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $232.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 44.0¢ $168.3K 375.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11605 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 7653 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.0¢ 45.3¢ 44.5¢ 54294
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.