HUM 4.71% 40.5¢ humm group limited

This is why FXL (HUMM) is the strongest BNPL player on the market, page-9

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    StefanF – I say it before and I’m saying this again – If you are so smart why you wasting your time here and not running some company instead…?

The only positive on you is that you are at least expressing your views – mostly negative views against the FXL and NOT always right, but views.
    The other downrumpers here - and we all know who they are - are expressing only lots of primitive and arrogant CRAP…no one can take them seriously…I knew I will attract their attention with my last post and that’s exactly what’s happened…They just showed up from nowhere, like bad smell…

Coming back to your post, I must say - you are wrong!
    When I was referring to FXL, I clearly mention HUMM as a frontrunner.

Let’s forget about FXL for the moment…

If HUMM enter the BNPL market now, as a new BNPL company with all the products and hypes they already have, (just like other BNPL), I believe lots of millennia’s (young people) will jump in and they will be probably exited to own some shares… Nothing wrong with HUMM, it’s only people’s mindset…There is NO Titanic and they have to turn nothing around…HUMM is fresh – free standing BNPL company on the market, but backed with FXL funds.
    Hope you don’t want to tell me that there will be no other new BNPL company in the future entering the market any more, because it is TOO LATE for them, as you are saying is too late for FXL…? I’m sure they will be other BNPL companies in the future just like HUMM, APT, OPY, SPT, etc and they will enter the BNPL market successfully…
    Coming back to purchases up to 30K.
    You are talking about people using the services 25x per year and earning 4% fees, while higher priced items would be used very infrequently…? This is just like if you say people will be buying caravans and tents more than higher prized houses to leave in…?
    I think there are completely different companies and they run their businesses differently. One is running with more activity but LESS productivity the other is “maybe” less activity but more productivity! I personally always looked in business for productivity, as activity with NO or little productivity is mostly waste…I’m wondering how many times the young people will use the services of some of this “very active” BNPL companies, after government will stop the job keeper…where they will get the money to spend... I can see lots of bad debt for some of these companies…but that’s only my view…
    HUMM attracting mostly mid aged clientele with proper credit checks…They run the business for the last 30 years and I believe they will be here for many more years to come and profitable…
    I have to admit that I’m not a young fellow any more (not fare from retirement). All my live I was quite successfully running my own business, but I still don’t know everything and I am still leaning...NOT like some of you young guns here - knowing everything and arguing every single word of the other posters…
    As such I’m not interested in your comments any more as I have no interest to argue...only time will show who was right and who not...
    We exchanged our opinions – views, but at least I backed my view with my money – YOU NOT!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $199.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.0¢ $433.1K 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 536110 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 67265 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.