CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

this is why i didnt sell my shares!!

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    First of all I would like to congratulate all those cdb holders who had faith in management and held their shares while 50% of cdb shares were dumped over the most obvious scam which was orchestrated by at least 10 criminals.

Why didn't we believers sell? Because the positives out way the negatives and we have done our research, that research was not based on hot copper comments, rather it was based on reports from with in condo blanco mines, thus this gave us knowledge which allowed us to see through the most vicious plot to transfer our money into the hands of these criminals and we stayed strong and we WON!

Where will we go from here? that depends on a lot of factors
    MARIANAS MAGNETITE PROJECT
    NO.1 we know tax on profit is 19%
    NO.2 we know its estimated to have 11 million tons of magnetite bearing ore.
    NO.2 we know the recovery concentrate is 12.54%
    NO.4 we know it has an estimated total mine recovery of 11000000 X 12.54% /100= 1379400 tons of saleable concentrate.
    NO.5 we know the total estimated resource sell price $55 X 1379400 is $7586700 before costs
    NO.6 we know the estimated mine life is 5 years.
    NO.7 we know the Fe Grade is 17.88% and the magnetite grade is 11.68% and the David tube test came back with 69.63% overall grade is 51.48%
    NO.7 we know that CDB has signed an option agreement to acquire 100% of the Marianas magnetite mine for a payment of $2m by july 2014

THE DUAL COAL PROJECT
    NO.1 we know 2 reverse circulation drill holes have been conducted to test for the presence of coal and has come back with excellent results in both holes.
    NO.2 we know a diamond drill hole was then used to collect data on the intersected coal which was excellent quality and even rivals Queensland coal.
    NO.3 we know the dual site between two already producing coal mines, the Universal annex and the Tshipise 2 coal mine which makes me believe the dual is full of coal.
    NO.4 we know the Dual is close to main infrastructure/rail tracks/110k v power and water/Ports.
    NO.5 we know that rail freight charges are estimated to be from US$8T or large producers & US$14T
    NO.6 we know that condor can acquire 50.3% of the Dual and a some nearby projects and that the dual is made up of 6 tenements which sit directly adjacent to two mines 1.Makhado coal mine which has an inferred resource of 407162828 tons of coal and 2. coal mount stuart project which has an inferred resource of 879734822 tons which leads me to believe the dual has a lot of coal and could make condor blanco a MONSTER of a company.
    NO.6 we know that Coal in the ground is worth $1 to $5 you do the math.

Jimmyeyebrow and his crew, this information is just the tip of the iceberg. For all those downrampers the above information out ways all your B.S and im taking a gamble and in my opinion a might good one.

SO TO ALL THOSE BELIEVERS OUT THEIR USE THE IGNORE FEATURE IT'S A GOOD FEATURE AND IT IS THERE FOR A REASON

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.