SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Thanks LokiI think everyone is stressed watching such a horrific...

1. 3,559 Posts.
    Thanks Loki

I think everyone is stressed watching such a horrific fall in a sound gold company! However, I doubt that I am not thinking clearly.

When, so many millions of shares are sold and bought over a short period, is it not reasonable to suspect that some of those shares sold are from our substantial shareholders?

Surely a substantial shareholder, especially if it is a fund with unit holders, would not just sit there and watch their own share price crash because of their exposure to the gold sector. Surely they too would look to reduce their exposure to the sector?

In addition, some party /parties have been buying all the shares, even though at lower prices. It is possible that there are multiple buyers, but again the volume suggests deep pockets and the possibility of accumulation possibly for some deeper corporate reason.

Either way, my point is that SLR management might allay investors fears and clarify (as they did back in February) that there are no known reasons for such a blood letting and that rumours like a cap raising or other company troubles such as diminished cash at bank are unfounded.

The directors confidence in buying does give investors some comfort, but an official reassurance from the company would go a long way to support the SP. If no substantial shareholders have been selling, then I believe shareholders would gain confidence if the company were to point that out.

Angers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.