This isn't a problem with Islam, page-28

1. 10,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    I have worked in customer service many times over the years and my experience in regards to muslim customers have mostly been not a nice one.
    Here is a few examples,I was working at a recycling centre shop where one of the items we sold was paint,most of us sold the paint for 50 cents a litre but a few would sell a 4L 10L tin for a dollar or two.I was called a racist by a muslim man and his son for charging him 50 cents a lire for 50 litres of paint.
    The wife of this family was almost fully covered except for the face and she always talked to me in a disrespectful way by always sounding angry and never smiled.
    I personally have never seen a muslim women smile or says thankyou when being served by me and I feel many of the men children and women were just giving me dirty looks in regards to there body language at all the places I have worked.
    Out of say 100 muslim people I have had contact with only 5 have been polite and treated me like a friend and I always smile and try to show that IM a friendly person to all people.
    I believe one of my many talents is that I can read people like a book and interpret a person by observing there body language and eyes.
    My interpretation of most of the muslim people is that they secretly do not like anyone different than them and secretly hope the extremists win there war against anyone that is not muslim.
    I think once people take the time to get to know muslims and talk about there religion and most importantly understand how they think,you will all realise that we are all nothing to them behind closed doors while they say what we want to hear only to benefit themselves while secretly waiting for the day they can overcome us and take over.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.