RTG 0.00% 4.0¢ rtg mining inc.

One of the few plays around on the ASX where I genuinely believe...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    One of the few plays around on the ASX where I genuinely believe you could buy a slab at these prices, set and forget for a few years and be up several fold

It has a world class project at Mabilo, actually highest grading on ASX. Should spin off some serious cash and go a long way of self funding stage 2

Unlike most plays though where this would go quiet waiting for DSO license and funding (as it did over past month), it has the huge added benefit of a greenfields exploration play at Bunawan

So it will have a tier 1 asset underpinning the price and value adding in the background as it achieves the last few major milestones, in the meantime the market should be kept sparked up and interested with exploration at Bunawan, that could well lead to a second developable asset

Assays can't be far off. Any sort of bonanza grade finds and the market should quickly realise we are neighbouring Medussa's co-o mine

100% run from here would only see it at $1.60. It reached $1.30+ on Mabilo alone before the market went peer shaped, and look what they have achieved since then + Bunawan also drilling

Expecting to see quite a few runs over the next 2 weeks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.