PNV 0.00% $2.42 polynovo limited

This little gem, page-11

1. 4,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    There are a number of oz biotech companies with very fine scientists and products who are utterly let down by the quality of their management. They underpower and underfund trials, can't negotiate deals and utterly fail to promote their products, successes and to keep their owners informed. Even if they get a deal they'll sell cheap or setup totally unmanageable royalty arrangements they can't confirm. I guess I have been the recipient of too much crap from them and much of it not the science but due purely to poor governance.

I sometimes wonder if some of these small cap bio managers wouldn't actually prefer their products to fail because they'd be petrified about how to make it successful if they actually had to bring it to market. Better just to get the free shares and oppies and salary, live the lifestyle they believe they deserve and plod along with the parachute permanently strapped on in case of a crash.

I love what Polynovo have here but track record makes me wonder if terrific world best technology is really in the hands of the right custodians to do it justice. Prove me completely wrong Polynovo management, be different from the others and meet your responsibilities to the scientists and shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.677B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.43 $2.38 $470.8K 194.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 13405 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 7381 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.