AUO austral coal limited

this looks pretty good to me., page-16

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: this looks pretty good to me/ one up Worrier, the market is agreeing with your position.

Invest, not sure the Directors want more, they want out. What's the value of Tahmoor with competent management? The appreciation of CEY gives us a clue :-). There is however the question of whether current AUO shareholders will reap the benefits or CEY shareholders. At the moment, the largest share of market value add has gone to CEY.

But there's still a chance that AUO shareholders will 'capture' more of the benefits of the takeover - that CEY's share price has added 15% suggests that the market has placed quite a bit of value on this acquisition to CEY (over $100m), which cannot be solely due to their superior financing, so they would be prepared to offer slightly improved terms if necessary to close the deal. I see very little chance that the deal will be pulled (unless, on the flipside, AUO's bankers do demand repayment of that debt and force the company under and then sell it to CEY at a bargain basement price). At any rate Noble's now sold out, so there is a reduced chance of improved terms. But I would once again emphasise the benefits of small shareholders not accepting too early - those who accept late get paid at the same time as those who accept early!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.