MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

Hi guys got a few shares again at 3cents the other day cos I...

1. 301 Posts.
    Hi guys got a few shares again at 3cents the other day cos I just can't afford to see them go up (when I don't know) again and not have an interest; I lost a lot of money on MBP it nearly wiped me out. Anyway I'm back in with a small interest and will just hope and pray for some good news!

I think there will be some interest in the clinical development of their osteoporosis reseacch in the next few months in my opinion.

Here is a small thing I cut and pasted from there website:

The next milestone is to evaluate a clinical development plan conditional upon two pending rodent studies. Two rodent studies were commenced in 2006 and 2007 to determine the optimum dose of AOD9604 for bone effects, and whether the drug is effective in the treatment of osteoporosis as well as prevention. These results, together with previous animal data, and safety data from obesity trials, will be used to prepare a development plan for AOD9604 for osteoporosis.

Metabolic anticipates that a complete data set will be ready by mid-2008, to be used for partnering / licensing discussions. Metabolic does not intend to develop AOD9604 for osteoporosis independently and will seek a partner to develop this project.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.