Bent, "You should go to those places one day and get more of an...

1. 20,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Bent,

"You should go to those places one day and get more of an understanding of First Nations people Jacky boy, as you do seem quite ignorant on the matter?"

I've actually built and lived in those places you speak of over the last 35 years peck head.

I have a good understanding of what they are like.

The main reason there is no industry etc, is because most people can't be bothered getting out of their own road and are far to used to getting Sitdown money from the Government yet again.

Some of the places I've been in, if cleaned up and run as any other small town etc in remote parts of Australia could do quite easily have a tourism industry.

They could have local Caravan parks for outback travellers, fishing charters, Conduct Hunting safaris, Touring Safari's, Traditional medicine / ways life etc learning tours, sell artworks and carvings etc, Possible Game meat industry ( Croc, turtle, Buffalo, Camel etc)

These are only a few ideas off the top of my head.

Pollies and People like yourself are the biggest problem Aboriginals have.

Continuous handouts (like which the Vic Gov intend on doing) for doing sfa are only making to problem worse for Aboriginals, not to mention divideing the nation like never before.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.