MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

this management,will take the share price , page-19

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey Supreme C,
    Agree totally with your last para but IMHO you sound a bit gloating in your first para. Am sure you didn't really mean to make us other long term holders who didn't sell at up to $2 (when was that???) feel so bad about our lack of skills.

There are some very good posts on this thread and I agree that managemant has taken us backwards, never rewarded us when there was a successful win (sale of Stratford site with AJL), and now seem to be pushing us sideways or out of the main action with the Canada project that we have funded.

In my view they are using our invested funds that purchased and developed the site(s) to promote as an asset for others to purchase and enjoy the spoils of development into a proven/producing? field. Have seen no mention of capitol returns from the IPO to us, the original shareholders who made it all possible, or anything viable to offset the massive dilution.

Cannot wait to exit this rotten shareholding and I hope all the managers' chooks turn into emus and kick their dunnies over!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.