FSG 0.00% 2.3¢ field solutions holdings limited

I've been a long term holder of FRE since the placement back in...

1. 274 Posts.

I've been a long term holder of FRE since the placement back in October 2005 and I’ve bought stock from 80c down to 50c and I haven't sold one share.

The reason for my post - I can’t believe the market doesn't realise how much potential this stock has!!!

FRE have only developed and enhanced their relationships since there highs of 98c and I believe no news over the past 4 months is a sign the company has been working rolling out the phones - advertising the Tesco Phone throughout the whole UK in prime time.

Now with all these other little announcements eg: Argos, Domestic roll etc...

Once this company bring out numbers and once this company produces another white label deal - which i believe is just a matter of WHEN - this price at 50c is an absolute JOKE!!!

Can anyone provide me with some negative news why this stock is at this price or is it just the vendors pumping this stock to all time lows to cash out and move onto another story.

I say those punters will be back in this stock/story very shortly - maybe buying back in at 98c where they sold!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.