LYC 2.03% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

this may be a beat up, page-9

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    lightning23,

If the situation was not dire then one has to ask... why hide the details of the facts until it is drawn out of a Q&A session ?

Indeed, just what do we know about the depth of the problems with the pipes ?

Even after this Q&A, even after many many months (no, years) of the installation of the pipes ?

is it 1 M ? is it almost the entire lengh of pipes ?

seriously... should we have to guess ?

Womeone else on HC has offered a 'lets dissect what eric said'...

lets not... lets demand that Eric spell out the entire problem so that not just a handful of investors know.

Yes, it might smash the sp... but seriously... we are investing in the dark while others (including SMSL are obviously ahead of the curve.

I am normally a strong supporter of LYC and it's management... no longer. screw them if they can't disclose the truth or if it has to be forcefully extracted.

My concern is that NC, in his rush to build, told them to put up with problems of supply/delivery of the correct pipes... even when warned by engineers who warned higher up the chain until it got to someone senior enough who simply said 'keep building, damn these problems... we'll sort it out when we producig are making money hand over fist'.

If this concern is correct then NC had better prepare for tar and feathers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.140(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.72 $13.84M 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4099 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 3692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.