CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

this might cheer you up a little, page-16

1. 2,267 Posts.
    I hold no stock.

I was annoyed that an announcement stated the deal to be completed in 'coming weeks'. If this wasnt to be the case, why didnt CEO say 'coming months' instead of leading shareholders to belive it would be done and dusted in weeks not months. If management themselves thought it could be done in weeks but they had some unexpected delays along the way, then they should have updated the market within their original deadline of 'weeks' with a new timetable.

When months past with no update (I couldnt even contact the company for reasons previously discussed) I got concerned and sold. I dont think its too hard to update the market 'within weeks' if you have set yourself this deadline. I wouldnt complain if the original announcement said coming months!

With regards to my posts-I dont think they are negative. In fact I just present an alternative and REALISTIC view of where CEO currently sit. I sound like a broken record but we havent had any tenements transfered to us (YET!) and we dont have a mine or any offtake agreements with any Chinese company so posting articles about Chinese demand is just crazy.

Put me on ignore if you like to get a one sided view of the world but this is an open forum and negative posts are just as welcomed as positive ones.

One step at a time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.