CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

The negative views is not the problem. The problem is the...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    The negative views is not the problem.

The problem is the constant arguments you get into when ever you post - have you noticed you're always the culprit when a thread goes sour? Just like how you baited the thread starter in this thread.

And it's always over the same issues - yes you do sound like a broken record.

Every time I come on to the CEO forum it's just this immature bickering, constant CEO bashing and downramping (we all know you want to get in lower) and constant reminder of how great of a trader you are for calling the decline of the CEO sp and 'telling it as it is' - that CEO only has a couple of holes and reminding us CONSTANTLY about your agony towards the CEO newsflow (even though you don't hold anymore). We get it.

I'm sure everyone here welcomes meaningful discussion when it comes to the positives and the negatives .....and what you've been posting isn't that - it's basically everything we already know as you keep repeating yourself every second day.

I just hope we can go all back to meaningful discussions so that we can all learn more about this company and make better decisions

ps. If you feel the need to vent every emotion ..may I suggest twitter or blogging. The people that care will follow all your thoughts and emotions instead of flooding a public forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.