MED 0.00% 0.6¢ merlin diamonds limited

As a shareholder I am unable put a price on the assets as they...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    As a shareholder I am unable put a price on the assets as they stand today out side the book value by MED. But this am sure of.They have value to us as shareholders or a buyer .As for share value and shares I have I brought. at market value ,every one dose. I have not lost a cent yet only the ability to trade the shares MED has leases for diamonds and gold in NT. They still have a value The diamonds that have been found have value . The loan to the Gutnicks has a value ,as will the plant The question Is how much of the loan and interest can be covered ? The Gutnick 's may pay all of the loan plus interest back before the 2020 March court action . If they do not pay it back the cost to the family could be very high (goal ) for number the family members is on the cards and for a large number of years . Ware are the diamonds that have been found? If removed who has them ? ? If they are missing or stolen Who has taken them? Will that person or persons be found and charged. ? It my is hope that loans are repaid . Or a payment plan is put in place. the board is removed .Med can get back to business of mining Diamonds and maybe gold . It looks like It would be is 1000 to 1 chance for Joe Gutnick and the Family to any control or say in MED if this is not clean up. But we all must remember he is THE OLD FOX .This is just a game to him and will not want to lose at all. Let take Bets on this . If I could. I would

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.