RTM reefton mining nl

Hi all,I have just returned from RTM's General Meeting.My...

1. 722 Posts.
    Hi all,

I have just returned from RTM's General Meeting.

My observations are as follows,

1/ Yes, Celtic Club in West Perth does have a bar. As guessed it was not utilised. A bit too early at 9am in the morning. The coffee was ok.

2/ All females present were surprisingly acttractive!

3/ The additonal share placement was significantly over subscribed. RTM stopped counting at over 1million +., I beleive could as been as high as 40/50%, good chance would have gone higher. Between absentee votes and those present with current holdings, this placement was approved. The subsequent administration processes will possibly see them on the ASX by mid next week.

4/ It is extremely important to emphasize that the diamond/mineral sands operation RTM have in Namibia, is significantly more than that of the pending, uranium mining - at present. The operations of both are relatively lower than the likes of oil and gold due to the closer to the surface extraction costs. The profit ratio of the mineral sands and diamond mining is further advanced and seem to be very profitable.

5/ While it is ovbious that the release of the pending uranium licence approval will signifcantly affect the market, it is important to look at RTM as a whole, and acknowledge that their other, operations, which already are approved are most important for the furture success of the company.

6/ I personally beleive that any business or investment has to have diverted interests and that is what RTM is doing. Anyone that fully depends on one investment is very foolish. Look at those who have invested heavily in pretty units around Sydney for example, at elevated prices, due to their latest model, stainless steel stoves!

Any questions, please ask.

zeek
    (will continue to hold)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.