RTM reefton mining nl

re: this morning's general meeting-zeek hi all,I honestly feel...

1. 722 Posts.
    re: this morning's general meeting-zeek hi all,

I honestly feel that the uranium licence announcement will be in the short term. There has been suggestion by RTM that this really could be sooner than later, read the information on their web site.

In regards to the share placement, it is most important to acknowledge the huge over subscription for these shares, which most definitely indicates optimism. From my observations, such releases that are extremely vital for a company's advancement will most often keep the price stable and can push the price up. The reason being is that this working capital is rightfully required in order to work on these mine sites

Think about it, what use would the licence approvals be, if there are no funds to operate it? Worthless! In comparison to the number of shares to the value of the company, and potential value of it, there are not many shares on the market. They, at this time are worth the punt to lap up. I feel that RTMO's shares are a really good buy up to about 4cents. Once licence approvals and further assays results are announced, the price will rocket up. Any one that can purchase RTM shares up to 10cents and is prepared to watch and wait could potentially be set for good, red wine,indefinitely.

your risk.

I currently hold.

zeek

zeek

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.