RTM reefton mining nl

re: this morning's general meeting-zeek Hi Dimmo, burpless,...

1. 722 Posts.
    re: this morning's general meeting-zeek Hi Dimmo, burpless, etal.,

In regards to your acquirement of wine, Dommo, I recall a major coup in the 80's, a bonus, as a struggling uni student (I paid my way in life from 15 years - worked my bottom off for the next 20 years ... paying off now though)

... well anyone, a friend, was a friend of a major wine courier company. They would go to deliver cartons of prepaid wine to very dense wives around the metropolitan Perth. Often, the wives would deny acceptance of the cartons. To cut a long story short, my friend's friend, ended up with rooms full of cartons of good red. Because they were carted from over East, it was cheaper for the wine distributor to write off the cost than to send them back. Consequently, he sold them off to people he knew at $10.00 per carton. This was great for me and critically affored and thus cultivated my love and bias to a good red. True Story!

In regards to the purchases of the prepaid RTM's, I can not confirm who purchased them. This information will become known soon, I suggest. However, I have assumed the following ... because the shares were oversubscribed, drammatically within a day or two, I beleive that the shares were purchased by serious investors, and through major share brokers for their own, personal clients' and use.

Please don't quote me on this. , I, myself, need to research all documents, made readily available by RTM, through their website, and public notices. I also don't think that they may have finished compiling this list of transactions.

I wish to point out that I can only make these assumptions based on the information presented to me at the meeting today. I can not see negatives from their information. I admit my positive impartiality.

zeek
    (continue to hold)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.