G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

This needs to be said, page-39

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi all,
    just a few comments on my part.
    BOOK  LIST
    I saw a moment ago a post about a book called:  A hole in the ground with a liar at the top, by Dan Plazak.
    By the way he's a consultant geologist and engineer.  I felt this post to be too biased towards the negativity aspect, so I went to Amazon.  After checking their speculation investor category in books, these two books,
    may also be worth your time:
    1. Speculation: a history of the fine line between gambling and investing. Stuart Banner  2017
    2. Jesse Livermore: world's greatest stock trader. Richard Smitten 2001.
    Unfortunately Jesse's personal life was a bit of a tragedy.

I have yet to add them to the finance part of my library, but I will.  Reading reader reviews, these two books are well written and  better balanced, than other books also mentioned in this genre category.

QUESTION  Why still 4c ?
    Recently our stock plunged from 15.0c close on Fri Oct 27th on the ASX, and 15.3c on chi-X same day's close,
    to around 4.0c between re-open day Thu Nov 2nd and today.  In the meantime trading between Nov 2 to Nov 9 on the ASX was 503.91m and chi-X 319.33m shares respectively.  Adding both we get 823.24m, well over the 766m odd shares now issued by MUS.  Assuming all who wanted to get out got out, thus in their minds pricing MUS's rough ruby leases and one mining licence at 0c, why is it 4.0c ?

Several ideas come to mind:

1.  Assuming our ruby grounds in the market's mind is NOW worth 0c, then our Balama graphite JORC is now priced at 4.0c, so finally we have a graphite assets value for MUS !

2. If the present 4.0c is only for our graphite  assets, and our ruby assets aren't worth 0c, but as yet undefined until WE GET  answers at our AGM, then its presently 0c, because its being presently suppressed, by bots, individual MUS stock specific baggers, and/or other vested interests unknown - for their present personal agendas.

What to conclude from this ?  The present 4c, may well stay until the AGM, Nov 24th, but it doesn't represent the full value of MUS.  For that we have to wait for the ruby assets component of MUS to be
    explained at the AGM.  In the meantime, down rampers of all sorts and whatever origins, are still spreading
    fear mongering and mayhem on this site, to scoop up cheap MUS stock, from those still undecided holders.
    Why sell to them, hold on to the 24th.

Food for thought

Bluequartz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.