BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Nifty Thank you for your post here and I will declare that I am...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Nifty

Thank you for your post here and I will declare that I am privy to the emails you reference.

My post of 18 Jan alluded to the risks we were being exposed to in a takeover bid. It was probably my least upvoted post and I put it down to an environment that held a view that anything must be better than what we have had. The takeover has offered no reassurances to existing shareholders and there is now a dawning realisation that we are exposed to risks - thx Tinwins and others.

that said - While Alex has demonstrated a deep commitment he has not demonstrated the skills to run this company efficiently. It has been hallmarked by a litany of time delays and inept project management stretching way back before Covid. Lets face it if we allow Alex to continue our investment is lost. If we vote in other directors without knowing their intentions toward existing holders we are also likely doomed. What we need is a compromise and Alex has to step up and talk it through while he still can. If he doesn't budge here, he is gone because no matter how risky the unknown looks Alex has had his go and frankly no-one can highlight any history that suggests he can make it work without radical change and support.

Start by fixing the horrid lack of diversity on the board that has been accountants only. This is a mine that requires engineering and project management empowered. Gold profit is the outcome finance only enables it so we have laboured under the enabler wagging the dog. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.