EQN 12.2% 27.5¢ equinox resources limited.

this one is and has been a no brainer , page-13

1. 46 Posts.
    One day bounce is not a recovery

Having said that - I did start re-buying with a small parcel one tenth of my original holding Wednesday afternoon after seeing copper was up 4 cents in China. So I am prepared to be wrong on further pullbacks - and act - after selling near $6 and watching the stock pull right back to my original re-entry level.

So while my first call back to mid $5 has eventuated – my judgement on further pull back is looking very shaky indeed not just because copper bounced a few cents last night but mostly because of the press release today.

For me the copper outlook has not changed – all conditions remain – LME stock continues to grow up nearly 75% since August and 35% since the start of October. Overnight bounce was caused by two earth quacks in Chile that closed most mines due to losing power and spooked the LME & Mercantile Exchange. This will not delay production long and copper will continue to pullback.

Will buy more today up to half a parcel on press release and will sell if or when I see copper turn down in Asia.

I have been wrong many times before – and this could be another - so we will see

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.030(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $34.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.5¢ $13.23K 51.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 22517 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.