VNS 13.3% 65.0¢ venus resources limited

Westcott, I'm surprised that you, who I would assume understands...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Westcott, I'm surprised that you, who I would assume understands the market reasonably well, doesn't realise that anyone who buys into a spec resources stock can lose money just as easily as they can make money. If you don't understand that simple fact then you haven't read the fine print about punting in the share market, particularly on spec stocks. Even in the blue chips such as BHP you can lose money!

I can say without any hesitation that I have lost several hundred thousand dollars in certain stocks in my lifetime not just due to bad luck but also bad management, but until saying it just then you will have never heard me whinge about in on HC? And in fact I don't even think about those past bad investments, although I have learnt from them.

Furthermore, although its not a nice feeling to lose investment money, IMO anyone who loses in the sharemarket doesn't get a lifetime license to whinge to everyone about their own foolish (maybe greedy) actions!

I am not ignoring any fact that you guys have posted (but actually the posts are repetitive and don't say much other than display supreme anger and emotion!) and as I have already explained at great length, through these posts directed at Tony and yourself about your emotions and my initial empathy towards your personal issues with certain people, I have acknowledged that. However, your collective anger is nothing involving me, other than you now trying to ruin a company that I have invested in and you trying to unsettle me in the process of my posts, and I resent you all trying to ruin my investment and my legitimate posts.

And as much as you have warned anyone on the VNS threads not to invest and that you will victimise their posts, I have already decided that I think VNS is a good investment.

Just because you guys don't want anyone investing because of your own personal situation is not something that is relevant to my own investment decision! Clearly you are not happy with that view, and therefore it means you will target all my posts! What a joke, shame there is anonymity with you posters, because I am sure you would be ashamed and embarrassed if you had to disclose your persona to the public by the actions displayed and posts that you have prepared!

By the way, did anyone going all the way to Broome to meet the directors as you put it, provide them a 100% guarantee of making money out of buying shares? If that was the case, that sounds to me it must have been an expectation of inside information being provided, and I will say now categorically that I ABHOR INSIDE TRADERS and I have NO TIME and NO PITY for them! Those people should be dealt with by the law!

The only information that can be used for making such investment decisions should have been available to the entire market, not just to people who went to Broome on a "nudge nudge wink wink say no more" information basis, if that is what it was expected to be. FOOLISH AND VERY GREEDY PEOPLE!

You can't stop me posting legitimately on VNS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.