BJT babcock & brown japan property trust

this one's a keeper, page-47

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Hi Cop
    How R U Mate,very good i hope. Sorry mate ive been travelling on Holidays (yoohoo)so unable to respond to your requests/ confirmations of opinion or other.
    To be honest with U ur supreme focus on BJT puts me on the sidelines as a pure amateur (humble pie eater).
    May i continue with my questions Please.
    1st if U R a investor(longterm) why do U put so much focus on these threads. To be honest i would have given up on naysayers like me (and yes i still hold BJT) along time ago. If i was a longterma i would save my breath and ignore all and stay focused on my goals only and minimise my posts.
    On the other side of the coin Ur pure focus on this stock would give U a perfect opportunity to short term trade Ur holdings to a cost of $0.00 or there abouts.
    A concern has come to me that maybe U R on the BJT hierachy ladder ( middle management or something) hence the purely upside posts U place continously the over kill of confidence that i dont see on 2 many other threads (although guilty of not reading various threads anymore)
    Peace & Respect Sup

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BJT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.