BJT babcock & brown japan property trust

this one's a keeper, page-53

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Hi JID
    Mate thanks for your imput i have read both your articles and they do pose some interesting question some that i will have to dwell upon.
    And let me just protect My Ego before i get started by saying that i have done enough research to be comfortable holding this stock albeit at a much reduce cost compared to current trading prices.
    A couple of questions that come to mind immediately are currently BJT are receiving an income stream 19c on a share price of 35c approx that works out to a whopping 55.9% return and aprox divi's of .09c(25.7% return).So it would have to be one of the most attractive REIT out there,
    I would "assume"(and yes i do love that word "welcome back Kotter" 4 those old enough who remember)
    So does this mean the market has factored in alot the perils that you have mentioned?
    Another thing that is not commonly realised is that the Japanese farm out there work ie alot of the Japanese cars driven are actually made in other countries such Thailand. So they have incoming revenue back to there country.
    Another i find quite amazing is that the article you give us indicates that the Japanese are spenders .Yet all of my research shows they are indeed savers so interesting contradiction there (And yes i pay for my research advice) im not sure where your article comes from.
    Yet to contradict myself here as Japan's Oldies just as the whole Worlds oldies will have to start to draw down from there investments in order to survive old age.outflows of income.
    And yes they definately do have a shrinking population which makes 1 wonder what they will do to address it as im pretty sure they are not too keen on high immigration (unlike us here in Oz, who's the smarter im not sure)
    Peace Sup

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BJT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.