NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

this only credible thing about mtn, page-17

1. 5,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    This was post very early this morning for those who havent read it.

Totally concur with you Nikolas.

Calls from people that the company's management is wonky is completely unsubstianted. All this confusion of the company's resporces at Paralina was not created by MTN management themselves, it has been created by uninformed people including Pierpont and many others who have no idea how to read an announcement.

If people had taken the time to understand the strategy of MTN and what they were trying to set out to do, there would be far less scepticism. It is all mentioned in the prospectus.

It is unfortunate that some people view MTN management as deceitful, money hungry thugs who are only in for a quick buck.

Have the directors sold of any of their MTN shares? A few shares did come out of escrow not long ago but you do not see any of the directors cashing in, unlike other U companies on the ASX. As far as Im concerned, the MTN directors have an outstanding track record, possessing impeccable geology, corproate and technical skills and will not be distracted in any way from their objective of eventually making Paralina into a world class Uranium project.

Also MTN probably tried to do the right thing this morning even though they didnt have to and apologise for having made comparisons to PDN and SMM on the basis that their market cap is not toally represented by their major Uranium projects. Mind you as MTN also alerted to, MTN have other Uranium prospects also apart from Paralina which should be taken into account.

The truth is that most of SMM and PDN's market cap is derived from their major U projects in Nambidia and QLD. In fatc if SMM were allowed to mine their U in QLD, the market cap would be significantly higher, around 20 fold of that of MTN. This was not something that was alerted to in MTN's announcement.

Im not saying PDN and SMM are not good investments. In fact I hold both but to say that MTN should have a market cap at present 10% of that of SMM given the inferred and indicated resources announced at PAralina are comparable to SMM is not the correct valuation.

I have full faith in MTN management and I will accumulate at every opportunity I can at these levels because I know MTN is something special in the making. It is very misunderstood at the moment; the market does not realise this yet.

Cheers to holders

Defabstar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.