NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

this only credible thing about mtn, page-4

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    one up

have you not been reading my posts at all?

I am critical of MTN management due to the manner in which they have made these announcements, and the claims they have made, not to mention the ridiculous unjustified comparisons they made in yesterdays announcements.

Robbo can go and quote whatever number he likes...he has a different opinion from mine on this stock.

My opinion is basically this...and im not gonna keep posting the same thing...as im getting bored (particularly if noone is taking it on board):

I will not consider this stock until they do what every other miner has to do (whether there has been previous drilling or not) and that is to dig the fk out of the dirt, and prove to me that it is extractable economically. Some companies I can make that decision myself...but not this one.

As for Boggy and Santich...one has to wonder given all their other commitments exactly how much time they have to spend on MTN...feel free to check out their 'current' biographies to see just how stretched they are, well Boggy at least...more stretched than the US military.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.4K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7367618 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7247912 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.