NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

this only credible thing about mtn, page-41

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    re: jorc uranium code Dave
    Your references to JORC uranium codes that don't exist, dollars per Kg uranium that are so out of context with what was reported BY MTN and helicopter supported drilling that is not relevent to Mtn's program smacks of an agenda. It sounds personal!!

Mtn has reported on an exploration property that has uranium mineralization. It has tried to put the results of historical work in an up to date presentation that is both legal and informative. It also has stated that the model is being primarily used to target further mineralization. Isn't that fair? As far as I can see it has never implied that an economic body exists. That is for the future exploration and uranium price to decide.
    Because explorers in the 1970's did not work under the same strict environmental code as is currently in force , it dosent follow that work cannot procede today. As I have said this is an exploration license that is granted by the state of SA. Mining is not exempted.
    It seems that some people have gotten their noses badly out of joint over the initial mtn report. One should ask why.
    Your reference to ASIC is interesting. Tell us if you know something or does this come under the "wishful thinking" category.

I hold mtn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.