SRT 2.50% 20.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

https://www.oreilly.com/ideas/the-fintech-partys-just-getting-sta...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    https://www.oreilly.com/ideas/the-fintech-partys-just-getting-started

I seriously suggest reading this insightful research article about the space we are about to embark in- Makes for some compelling reading and further confirmation, we're potentially on the verge of something really special- As many have notes, been a long term holder here with a background in the banking and finance space including years in the paraplanning/financial planning space with one of the big 4's- Still holding just limit my time reading and posting through these threads when the trolls are high and its just a waste of time sorting through bickering and arguments and un substantiated claims by those with alterior motives
    100x
    Seeing srt finally coming back to the pre acquisition intelligence of these threads and the trolls limited means im back to touch base with the faithful (you know who you are) and just to add, been accumulating in case anyone has thought ive jumped ship- Still extremely bullish on the offering of intiger and star striker and patiently waiting for all to be revealed as are many friends of mine that are still in the financial planning space to which I have alerted them to, to keep an eye on the finer details once provided in our anticipated presentation.

May I add to take some time out if you are still in two minds about what we are on the cusp of to read that article-I would like to make one point ABUNDANTLY clear here which has to be re-iterated 100x over- We keep on hearing about the amount of $$$ being invested into fintech's and about the market caps of many of those in this domain and that's without saying- But after reading the article I have attatched the link to, I must stress one point that has great significance and the reason why this deal is huge to the fintech space should our understanding of their offering's be what they claim to be on their website- Like the article says, huge market caps for those with the innovation to differentiate- What many have to understand is that many in the fintech space already are predominantly related to two purposes and that are both in regards to 1. payments and 2. lending . Don't get me wrong, there are many more arms that startups have including those already doing the financial planning offering but most are related to those two- meaning there is still large scope for financial planning fintech's not to mention one with siginificant time and financial reductions with offshore capabilities-  the points below say a lot from the article

So, forget the bubble and break out the bubbly—this party’s just getting started.

Capital has certainly rushed into the sector as well—recent funding data show a marked uptick in fintech investments, reflecting both the underlying growth in total venture investment as well as a more than doubling in the share of venture investing allocated to fintech

Fintech opportunity lies ahead
    Despite the signs of a bubble, we think significant opportunity still lies ahead for fintech. Here are three reasons we think this party is just getting started:
    1. 1.Enormous market cap remains to be taken.
    2. 2.There actually hasn’t been that much innovation yet.
    3. 3.Plenty of white space remains
    Enormous market cap remains to be taken
    The collective market capitalization of the financial firms in the S&P 500 is ~$3.2 trillion, the second biggest sector represented in the index, behind tech at ~$4 trillion. The relative magnitude of opportunity is significant and comparable with the sector that has been the archetype of innovation for the past several decades.

Even with the $48 billion in private market cap represented by the financial unicorns, the remaining potential opportunity is enormous and ripe for disruption.

further proof showing that the fintech space is hardly slowing or about to peak
    http://finovate.com/blog/page/2/

Fintech Fundings: 31 Companies Raise $560 Million Week Ending Feb 26

By Jim Bruene Posted on March 1, 2016
    Anyone saying funding to the fintech sector is slowing, isn’t looking at the same data we are. For the eighth straight week, more than 20 fintech companies raised new rounds.
    Two months into the new year, the total raised is $5.3 billion, more than double the $2.4 billion invested during the same period last year. And more telling, the number of deals is up 82% (198 vs. 109 in 2014).
    The 31 companies funded this week set a new weekly record surpassing the old mark set 4 weeks ago. A total of $557 million was raised with $400 million headed to a single company, health insurance newcomer Oscar. The overall total included $28 million in debt.
    Four Finovate and FinDEVr alums raised new cash:
    MORE FOOD FOR THOUGHT - COMPELLING READING

http://fintechranking.com/2016/02/2...anage-us2-2-trillion-worth-of-assets-by-2020/

Compelling growth story to say the least -
    KPMG advises banks: “The opportunity for banks is ripe, but you must act now to capture your share of the market. Otherwise your clients will eventually look for these solutions at other institutions.”

Interesting fact:
    “People spanning the financial spectrum are buzzing about “robo advisors,” automated, digital wealth management solutions that have proven attractive to both high net-worth clients and mass market customers. A quick Google search on the term produced more than 683,000 hits and 31,000 news results.”

http://www.moneymanagement.com.au/features/take-my-advice-make-friends-robo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $34.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $28.77K 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.