SLX 2.13% $5.05 silex systems limited

This PDF on Reprocessed Uranium is very Interesting

1. 20,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    This is something that I believe may be possible and something that GLE have been working on, they certainly won't come out and tell us, but I have suspected for some time now that this was possible, it is certainly desirable and I believe ONLY  Laser Isotope Separation is capable of doing this selective re enrichment.

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/Pub1411_web.pdf

Use of Reprocessed Uranium: Challenges and Options

Reports
    In order to manage the new challenges mentioned in Section 2, adjustments of capacities and/or investments in new facilities should be considered in the front end part of the ERU fuel cycle, with the following in mind:
    —Refurbished and/or new RepU treatment (processing) plants should offer more modern features.
    —Additional conversion capacities would be needed in case the physical re-enrichment or the mixed route is chosen.
    Additional/new enrichment capacities should be dedicated to RepU.
    The centrifuge technology, because it is modular, allows devoting specific cascades to RepU enrichment, which is not possible with gaseous diffusion.
    However, the centrifuge technology does not allow direct selective re-enrichment of 235U, which is an interesting, even desired, economic application for ERU.
    Laser enrichment techniques, if they would become available at an industrial scale, are expected to offer such selectivity
    Last edited by moosey: 23/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.05
Change
-0.110(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.196B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.15 $5.15 $5.04 $1.237M 242.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2835 $5.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.08 2528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.