SLX 2.13% $5.05 silex systems limited

Well done. Keep telling yourself that. You seem to equate "hard...

1. 2,041 Posts.
    Well done.

Keep telling yourself that.

You seem to equate "hard work researching" as a contract to untold riches.

We had a difference of opinion regarding Solar Systems. Two years ago I indicated they were as good as dead, you kept posting articles how they were going to use the magic translucent cells and were on the cusp of huge deals. Result? They burnt another $10m+, then were mothballed! Not even sold.

Translucent? An about face deal, which will result in a token payment for SLX to piss off.

Uranium, a fool could see that no major investments are going to happen on enrichment for some time, and even if/when laser enrichment is part of the equation, this is a very long time off. You countered my view with Prism and aliens and hunting bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster and all the other "research".

On all three fronts, you were wrong, SLX has delivered nothing, the SP continues to plumb new lows.

Here is a case-in-point.

On 23 Feb 2015 you made claims about Solar Systems and how you reckoned some article on Indian solar was somehow relevant. I called BS on the same day, which wasn't hard given MG's record at the helm. What has happened since? SLX has spent millions more on Solar since then in order to wind it up! Did your research that I obviously am not intelligent enough to understand, save you? Save you any capital? Make you money?

The price was $0.62 then. From where SLX is now, the SP has to increase 70% to get back to where it was in Feb, and the outlook just gets worse.

What is unbelievable is your foolish belief that this will all work out. Seriously, I'd be happy to get you a Foxtel subscription or something, you could start watching Moonshiners, or Naked and Afraid, just lay off on the "research".

Best of luck, nothing personal, just trying to help a fellow traveller.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.