AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

this place needs a good iindustrial chemist

1. 2,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Cripes.
    just been reading biox papers and upgrades done overseas to plants,amazing what you do when your bored on boxing day and have to stand sentry at work(not mining related)

What struck me was there are considerable costs and improvement possibilities,but what you require is a decent industrial chemist,not a mining engineer,or plant geo,metallurgist,or all the other fancy names,i see to get the chemistry and hence the process path right.

What it needs is someone like my idiot brother(industrial chemist)to sort out the chemistry.For a decent industrial chemist,this whole process and what's wrong with it would be childsplay.Even down to precipitation of ore in the tanks.
    Mind you my idiot brother has created a coupla patented processes,so maybe he's not so much of an idiot.

Oh well,still doesn't get ore to the mill and that's the worst part of the equation.
    But it certainly would reduce the costs of running the plant and up the yield.
    Getting 96% in AFRICA with pure refractory ore and needing to feed the bugs less chemicals is the secret as well as taking gold via gravity,beforhand using an inline reactor,then a Knelson providing thicker sulphide higher grade feed ore grade prior to biox seems to be a secret to increasing plant capacity,reducing chemicals,but again not a capacity issue here.
    Amazing improvements from 88 to 96-98% recovery.
    Scary thing is this was nearly 10yrs ago 2002 and the paper was tabled at a BIOX conference

DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.