STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

This price is BS

1. nip
    462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    This price is B/S. Within 6 weeks, they will know whether the project is successful or not- odds are IT WILL BE a success. Everything is going as it did before the major gas spike in December. The diff this time is that most of the water has been removed and the coals which had not desorbed prior to the shut down had a chance to do so during the shut down. What I mean to say is that the water in the coals( which had not been drained) would have migrated through to the coals( which had been drained)- Hence when the area is again drained of water, you will find that a larger volume of coal will release the gases.
    Plus, there are no solids coming to surface, which means that the clean-out was a success.
    I'm sure that management are working tirelessly to make this a success as are the contractors.
    I don't think the money will need to be paid back any time soon. In fact, I think that the decision will be overturned and they will get to keep the money and even receive the other R&D rebate in due course. These guys have ears in Canberra.
    It's a matter of letting the dust settle for the moment and see how they manage to work through this event. You never know, the chairman might provide a loan to the company, or maybe even Halliburton might come up with the money for a piece of the pie- don't discount the unexpected!!!
    There's my rant for the week.
    Good luck all and chin up
    Nip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.