CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

This proposed acquisitions ??, page-16

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    I was slightly concerned or perhaps a little amused by comments or objections made about someone's personal interests, all be that medical, for a medical product solution, being discounted, or, suggestions mooted that such comments shouldnt be raised, when posts from the commentator seem to, from observation, ignore market influences on a sector. That is like the pot calling the kettle black. As Frank said, 'Doesnt pass the PUB test."

i wonder what Barry Lambert would think of that with his granddaughter and her situation as being the reason for starting Ecofibre.

i will say, with respect to comments; they are disturbing, or perhaps may not show an understanding, or reasons as to why people might invest in startups with new technologies that might help their own chronic problems. That was my reason, whether it was right or wrong. I was also very grateful that I got the opportunity to see, first hand how the industry worked and if I was investing in the future of pain relief that would not damage the gut biome.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 15/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.