CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

rotorman, I mainly reply to posters who tag me or have a shot at...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    rotorman, I mainly reply to posters who tag me or have a shot at me or try and shut me down. You are entitled to your opinion but I disagree with it. I very rarely come on to post.

Twitter like comments are not considered convoluted, in most cases, because they are single sentences. You commented in the removed post that I was trying to undermine or change people's opinions. The forum is a debate and people offer commentary. I post in a longer style because I was brought up to explore my thoughts and ideas.

Where you think I am shutting people down, I and others, with whom I speak too, see it differently. We see the same people who may or may not have agendas, targeting me and using the old chestnut that I am trying to shut down conversation as the excuse to challenge me. I just confront bullying behaviour. Pure and simple.

Look at your post now, for example. I provide facts as to why I invested, I said I could be right or wrong, and you consider that as convoluted or I think that you used the word gaslighting, earlier. Just remove the baits and flaming.

Rotorman, I am concerned as this is what a forum that is controlled by a negative bias does, just as forums controlled by confirmation bias' can do... People who present facts and balanced views get targeted when share prices go through the floor. (my own experiences and HC historicals from other forums)

We know you are a strong supporter of Medcan, and that is fine. I could see your challenges to me as having an agenda too, but I cannot verify it. If you don't like what I post then don't have potshots or tell me my comments are convoluted, it just doesn't hold water frankly. Put me on Ignore might be the best option.

On the other hand, if you can prove that any of my comments are false in my two comments today I am open for you to provide details so that I can clarify. That will be up to you.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 15/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.