CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

YYes I would agree with you but ( I think this time around...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Y
    Yes I would agree with you but ( I think this time around things fell divertente )

acquisitions in consultation with key stakeholders I think you all know what stakeholders means I hope

CGB would have to lay its full hand on the table to get the stakeholders to agree to terms
    This could all turn out to be Merges

Who are the key stakeholders in acquisitions?

That's why it's especially important to create a detailed post-merger integration plan that carefully considers five key stakeholders:

The CGB Board is confident that the intended acquisitions will allow us to further streamline our

business, and increase capital reserves which, in turn,

Chief Operating Officer
    CGB’s Chief Operating Officer, Ms. Marion Lesaffre has decided to step down from her
    role.
    Maybe one or two stakeholders: had some say on the above

Looks like this stakeholders have the goods that we would like to grab hold on

In pursuit of the best opportunity for its shareholders, the Company has been in formal discussions

with those companies that have presented ‘value-based’ business opportunities to CGB.

Zess lets wait Ms. Marion Lesaffre her steeping down I fell good move for Company maybe a new stakeholder steps in

Well we are talking about stakeholders they like Mergers they like to fit in
    Its always their product anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.