CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Look everybody seems to be writing so much bull etc etc & that s...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Look everybody seems to be writing so much bull etc etc & that s everybody !!

Me ZessinA I think after a 6 months stop don t think its going to end next week it will go on to the next Month & maybe more

One thing for shore the share price would have been below 2 c mark after last two Quarterly Activities I think every body would agree on that !!
    Buying time ?' who knows

This proposed acquisitions
    Ms. Marion Lesaffre has decided to step down from her role.(which will occur with immediate effect, ) Has any one ask why immediate effect,

Are this proposed acquisitions to big for her all was she against this proposed acquisitions has anyone really thought of that
    Very strange move on her behalf and also very tough move by the Company it self immediate effect,

Who & when does the new person step in ?? May I ask !!

This is what Company wants to do all be !! They state !!

In line with the Company's vision to be a leading health and wellness company with diversification,
    the Company has been considering a series of proposed acquisitions that the Board and management
    believe will increase shareholder value and wealth.

At this point of time since we done a 25/1 split 260 M shares Market cap of $6m cash on hand $8m
    To increase shareholder value and wealth.
    We are not going to buy any thing Flash with $8m on hand you all would agree on that

Me I would go all the way and buy something real big say in the range of $50 to $100 m why not

They place 100 m shares say 80c to $1.20c Why not

And buy someting big big time already making profits big brand name
    We have the Fuzz pot Grass roots to add on if we buy something big these two brands will be much easy to find the way in mist of things

May be if we buy something big we can produce Can tab pills in Australia and buy rights to do so & Asia

Dont for get we where going to make can tab pills in Australia that was original ideal ( But cost of thing were to big to handle at the time
    but buying something big this time around could very well be done

This is only way they can do this To increase shareholder value and wealth.

At the same time we dont give away to many shares

Yes above will change a lot of things shit a miss the boat& shares dont come back on at 2 c any more

Yes over the years have seen above move but it takes smart Management to do so

Zess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.