GEM 0.55% $1.38 g8 education limited

This quarter dividend?, page-33

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    1) I will enjoy calculations in ctrs that I choose to spend time in,... I tried with GEM - too complicated for me, and that investment fiasco with the HK investors really threw me off,...

2) You called me 'gloating, so be it,... well, I 'gloated' because you claimed in your successive posting that I did not pay attention to details - for which I,... well, kinda resent because I spend a lot of time analysing. I replied in my earlier post to Gestalt without thinking much,... Last year, I read abt those things I replied earlier,... not something new which I do not know abt,... I merely repeated myself only, frankly I don't think I was wrong doing that. There is no need to say the following on your part :-

The 20c total dividend for 2018 was communicated in the half year results LAST year August already as quoted by myself and @garrye in this very thread?
    You have to ask yourself some questions if you invest in a company without reading the information they disclose. ( note to self too ).

Hence,... I decided to defend my actions and comments.

3) NO,... YOU ARE NOW THE ONE WHO IS WRONG in that I am happy and I took pleasure in making a profit in this ctr... This ctr was meant for longterm hold,... I never intended to make a profit with this ctr. I had to 'escape' when I had problems understanding this ctr, and upon comparing with another ctr which is more fulfilling towards my portfolio objectives. I then decided to 'move over' my funds to that ctr... I am talking abt an income investor here - this would be ME !

4) Finally : I'm glad I made the shift, as proven after a few months,... but well,... nobody can tell the future, You might take another swipe at me if that ctr caves in on me later-on down the road,... it's okay,...

Hmm,... I spent almost 15 minutes drafting the above comment / 'defenses',... I just feel it's worth it to defend this time, in other threads,... I might just ignore the 'hits',....

Think I'll go back to studying the three ctrs I'm watching this morning,.... Tq to all for reading this,...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.008(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.119B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.40 $1.38 $4.260M 3.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 50944 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 34461 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.