AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Appreciate your exhaustive effort in analysing the article. Lets...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18217
    Appreciate your exhaustive effort in analysing the article. Lets just say it wasn't necessary...

I beg to differ. When deciding whether I place value on a writer’s intended message, I evaluate the logic and credibility of what the writer has said. If it doesn’t measure up, the message is lost on me. This writer, in my opinion, has not presented logical or credible argument. Thus he has failed to effectively communicate his message to me. Perhaps the key thought I took from his article was that I would never give this writer control of my investment dollars.

John

Can I try this another way? Can you answer the following questions for me?

1. Do you agree with the writer that ongoing disclosure to the market of all of a company’s problems is the remedy for an ailing share price?

2. Do you honestly believe that any amount of communication with share holders during such a market downturn would have resurrected the share price?

3. Can you name a listed Australian biotech, at a similar stage of development, where great communication with share holders means that the share price is booming and share holders are happy?

4. What, exactly, are you wanting the POH management to say?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.25K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 95538418 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59996960 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.