MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

this seems to be it, page-6

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Steve50,

A review of MSC's recent half year report indicates that revenue received from the sale of goods was only $180,000 so where is this income from WA?

Even if the plant is self-funded to this point, at some time in the future when it becomes operational working capital will be required to get the plant up an running and MSC clearly has a deficit in this area.

What about the pressure on management with MSC having two plants getting built at the same time when they haven't beem able to sell product from their first plant.

They have clearly lost focus on their core operations which is Skardon River and let themselves get distracted with WA, Diatreme, etc.

I have seen this happen before and the story rarely has a happy ending.

Steve50 - let's all just hope that this big order Vic has been talking about for the past year eventuates and that MSC finally generates some cash. By that time though there will probably be another billion shares on issue and any money we might have made will have been diluted.

As always this is my opinion only and should not be relied upon as the provision of financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.