PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

This Short has oversold by > 6m Shares, page-148

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    Ok, I've just reported it with ASIC. I suggest others do as well. It's not as difficult as what I thought it would be.

The address to report is attached below

http://asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/how-to-complain/report-misconduct-to-asic/

I wrote the following to give you an idea of what would help. I suggest others to use their own wording and not to copy.

"RE: Manipulative Trading in ASX Security PLS (Pilbara Minerals)

On the days of 22nd and 23rd Jun there has been suspicious activity indicative of an attempt to create overwhelming selling pressure in the security of PLS (Pilbara Minerals). This activity may be considered to be an attempt to suppress the price of the security and influence others in selling. It is thought that the same party may have multiple buy orders waiting on the opposite side should others be successfully manipulated and sell.

The parties actions involved placing a sell order for the security PLS at $0.58 (22 June 2016) with incremental increases in quantity of several hundred shares every few seconds. Initially the order was several hundred thousand shares, however, by close of trading on the 22 June 2016 the total amount for sale was for over 4 million shares (approx $2.3M), a large amount considering average daily turnover is approximately 10 million. At market close, the party withdrew the sale order.

On the subsequent day, 23 June 2016, similar activity was identified with an initial order at $0.56 and again incremental increases every few seconds. Once the total amount for sale increased to over 1 million shares there was some selling into lower price amounts that may be attributed to successfully manipulated parties into selling.

Of notice is that the incrementally increasing order is placed at the end of a queue that has multiple orders ahead of it. It is thought that should a buying party attempt to purchase shares at say, $0.56, the party with the large order would have ample time to remove his order without having it filled.

This is clearly manipulative trading and an attempt to suppress price for the purposes of accumulation at cheaper price points. "
    Last edited by CYMON: 23/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.