PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

This Short has oversold by > 6m Shares, page-271

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    We're not in a good timeframe in terms of SP right now. Brexit and EOFY selldown on top of very little announcements means our SP has gone down by quite a bit. A lot of the new holders would have large on paper losses, but if you believe in the fundamentals of this stock and the lithium boom then it really doesn't matter what is happening right now.

In terms of shorts, we have 0.62% of issued shares shorted as of 20th of June (might be higher now). However when you compare this to GXY who has 1.05% it's pretty obvious we have less attracted less attention from shorters.

Funds are buying in PLS, we have DFS within a 2 month timeframe, and have been promised offtakes soon as well. There are no announcement about delays, which is wonderful news by itself.

Honestly I think everything is going fine. Yes, the SP has taken a huge hit from the top. Yes, many of us would have been better off selling at those levels and buying in now or probably some time in the future, but that's all in the past and we can't do anything about it.

I'm by no means saying this downtrend is going to end today, or next week or next month, because I honestly don't know what will happen by then. What I do think is that when everything lines up this downtrend should reverse, and our fundamentals will be driving up our returns.

Management is doing their best, we've added some very capable people to the team, and I'm sure they're doing their best for us.

Lastly, this might not be something many of you might want to be hearing, but I do think our growth in the past few months has been a bit too fast. From the PFS, we got an idea of what our resource is going to be like, and with all the broker reports our prices shot up. However since then we didn't really have too much unexpected news, all the announcements have been within our expectations. So I do think the fall in SP is somewhat justified. If we can confirm the size of our resource and costs in the DFS, I would think the broker report numbers would be more justified. I would be happy if we got up to around ~$1-$1.2 after DFS and offtake agreements, as suggested by Blue Ocean.

Take my post with a grain of salt, I'm pretty new to stocks in general. It's just what I think about the current situation.
  2. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    lol. are you still here? hahaha

You always pop up on our down days and disappear when it's green

After this all blows over, and it will, I'll be sure to tag you with a post as we make binding our MOUs...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.