NEU 0.08% $13.01 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

this should be relevant to NEU's valuation, I would think..., page-15

1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    hi Sean
    even know you just making an assumption, i'm quite excited about that. Also, I would like to add another idea, might be wrong, but I would like to discuss with you guys. I think for these rare disease, don't even worries too much about ppl hard to afford the price, the government and insurance company would pay a great deal of money for the normal patients. No offence to anyone, but as currently, the wars expand in the other side of the earth. The military would treat this seriously on and on. apart from all these things, I followed the board member and keep adding parcels since they put more $ into this project, there must be something inside that courage them to do that. Shares from acquisition of shell company offering my quick cash, but for this I would say, it's definitely a retirement fund for every holder, even you hold a small parcel with current low market cap, it would become a huge fund in several years. Last one more thing, you guys seems forget about the dividend after the company gets huge revenue. Cross fingers,GLTA
    M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.01
Change
-0.010(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.662B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.06 $13.26 $12.81 $5.865M 451.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14541 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.02 2438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.