BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

this should have a market cap of 100 million +, page-7

1. J8
    14,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    Fibo, BIT225 is not a possible cure for HIV or HCV. It is a combination drug, a very good one. It does not compete with BLT which is ddrnai platform company.

Interferon and Ribavirin together will cure G3 in 95% of cases.

It is classed as difficult to treat because of the effects of the drugs on patients. IE: severe.

No patient who responds to therapy is likely to ever have a viral rebound during treatment. There has been no mention of SVR12, which is the gold standard for a cure. Although this is most likely and was always was going to be successful it is a minor improvement over the old standard of care.

There is a mountain of uninformed buyers here.

There is no mention of improved HIV outcomes.

If this was really news then the SP would have rocketed on the initial report of viral response.

Patients that are dual infected had to put up with ART, Rib, INT and BIT, all of which have nasty side effects.

Anyway I'm sure the market will apply its usual logic.

My opinion is that the company has been underpriced for a long time and a rerate was in order. The reaction today however was mindless and caused by an announcement that not many understand. I happily sold my stock at a great price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.