MWE mawson west ltd

this should lift the sp, page-4

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    D'day 0077

We must have bought at about the same time as my pice was A0.66c.

MWE has good assets (there are but a few copper companies getting the grades of MWE), they have outstanding prospects (Lufukwe and surrounding areas), the new management is a lot more capable than the old, in Q1 or Q2/14 they should be free of debt, the rebel problem is under control and at this time I can not see any Risk issues that will stop the company from meeting its set targets and starting to create lots of profit that should significantly lift the SP.

From my reading of the recent announcements we can expect a regular flow of news that should lift the SP in quantum amounts - extensions to the Kapulo mine life, increases to the proven assets etc.

I am still expecting MWE to be relisted on the ASX and will be again shortly be asking the MD for a time line on that activity.

I will not be selling any MWE shares until Kapulo is commissioned and achieved its forecast, or better, production targets. Also note that C60c is about A62c due to the ER less all of the charges involved in selling via an international account.

Cheers

R1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.