DYL 1.34% $1.51 deep yellow limited

This is the best news I have heard for over one year for DYL....

1. 270 Posts.
    This is the best news I have heard for over one year for DYL.

Remeber in the past the problems with had with Napperby drilling relsuts and its effect on the share price. Please see all reports last two years.

Furthermore the last announcmnet casted doubt whether the Napperby project had any commercial prospects. The tests were not that positive and the announcment said it needed more time to undertake drilling.

By selling the Napperby asset that will free up cash to undertake other ventures. The way things are today Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, US, Kazakhastan will be the only real uranium players in the next 5 yeas.

Australia our lovely country has a while to reach the Afircan , US, Asian uranium government, business and community mindset.

The more and more I am trading UUU stock I am slantly awaying from Australian UUU stocks like AGS, BMM and into the African players like PDN, DYL, WMT, PEN, BLR (US).

Finally I am exremely confidient with the decisions of Dr. Leon who I think is miles ahead of his competitors. What ever he has done has been very beneficial for ASX shareholders and my confidence with this annoucement has increased ten fold.

Way to go DYL, concentrate on those Namibian tenaments and consolidate your positon further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.020(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.463B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.51 $1.48 $4.778M 3.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17500 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 52678 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.