FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

W1, if you indeed got this stock @ .015 "a few months back"...

1. 600 Posts.
    W1, if you indeed got this stock @ .015 "a few months back" which I seriously doubt, as I had been accumalating, you should be very positive towards this stock, as it has made you a hefty hefty return even at today's close. Or, are you one of those that think that buying into a cent stock should return you a dollar stock??? I think you are the latter, and you invested a small sum for a small return, but a return all the same. Here is a company that has plundered along for 16 months at the 0.02 - 0.025 mark getting their footings in place, paying off the debt, getting into production, and producing clean gold at a less than average cost, which won't be as adversley affected by a drop in the POG. They also have a great reserve, and a future vison. You state that you bought at 0.015, you state that you have sold.....I am assuming it must have been around the 0.047/0.048, so you made a profit. It doesn't pay to be impatient, especially on the stock market. At the end of the day though, what you have told us is that you made a nice profit....but are upset about it??!!! Then, in the same breath, you want to buy back in!!!!??? lol. Mate, go to sportingbet if you want a 1000-1 bet, you won't get it here with FML, but what you will get, IMO, is a solid return over time. December is the time to celebrate, November is the time to consolidate. IMO only all. I am buying more, and more and more.

W1....confused as you seem to be, buy back in after selling off lol........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.