COE 0.00% 18.0¢ cooper energy limited

This Stock Is Getting Ready to Rocket, page-17

1. 8,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2848
    Extract from article today:
    cut and pasted :

"Santos chief executive Kevin Gallagher says the company for the first time has a “clean pathway” to proceed with its Narrabri coal seam gas project, where it expects to have no difficulty bringing in new partners amid soaring international prices for gas.

Spot gas prices in southern Australian markets have recently been trading at $10-$11 a gigajoule, which, while much higher than recent averages, is still well below the price that international gas would be available for through a NSW import terminal.

“You compare that to what you’re paying for gas if you’re buying it in the LNG market right now, which is more than $US20 ($27.80) per gigajoule,” Mr Gallagher said.
    “If we were pumping gas into NSW through an import terminal, that’s what you would be paying when you pick it up, plus shipping, and then plus your transport to your customers, so for those people pushing that import terminal option for NSW, that is the alternative in a higher cost energy world.”

I was in ESG years ago, before it was taken over. I reckon Santos will be in for a huge fight with Greenies to get wells drilled to get their project underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $636.4K 3.480M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1575498 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 140000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.