ZIP 1.90% $1.61 zip co limited..

This stock is going to make me a millionaire, page-122

1. 4,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    yes complaints accross all sites should be taking with a grain of salt. but when a marked increase happens i take notice.

the one i posted yesterday is from a "we love zip usa" page which usually these sort of pages trend to the positive. so when these pages tend to start filling up with this negative sentiment infeel its worth a mention.

figured i share it here for consideration.

as i said when i spotted the trouble with zip uk and posted my concerns they may close the uk part ( a couple of months before zip announced it) i was ridiculed for my posts at the time.

im not saying zip usa will close, but its worth knowing about this stuff especially as share holders. if people want to keep their head in the sand and take no notice, thats up to them.... but at least the opportunity to know is there.

same as the bad debt situation for zip AU, they changed the measure of that metric and it coincidentally looks like bad debts went down. but on the consistent measure they did not. it went up to approx 4.2% or receivables.

it my opinion if i was potentially buying, selling, ect id be happy to know about this sort of thing rather than be left scratching my head wondering what happened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.030(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.63 $1.57 $24.95M 15.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61455 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 118285 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.