GMG 0.03% $33.20 goodman group

this stock is in traders hand, page-41

1. 1,057 Posts.
    Karasco,

I wish I had your cheque book man. Love the size of the numbers you work with.

Here is the answer to your question.

The LPTS had been flogged way past common sense levels and it was only a matter of time before the market wanted to let the sretched lacky band go and when it did, it rebounded with force.

However what drove the market back up was great dobs of hot money deparate for winner and it just thundered into the LPTs.

When the LPTS finally stalled the hot money got nervous and started cashing out just as fast especially when people woke up, smelt the roses and realized the problems of debt levels had not gone away and shit, lets take out profits and get the hell out quickly.

Not sure you will find many long term LPT investors in amongst the multi millions of dollars that flooded in.

This money will just as likely be in another sector next if it started to kick like the LPTs did.

Nothing has changed, strewd operators should be cashed out and waiting ack down at much lower levels because they will surely keep caving in over the next week or two. Thinking one is buying a bargain after a 3 cent pullback may well prove to be an expensive mistake.

The long term money will come in when they sort the gearing levels out and have finished issuing equity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.20
Change
0.010(0.03%)
Mkt cap ! $63.46B
Open High Low Value Volume
$33.50 $33.84 $33.20 $87.92M 2.631M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $33.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.25 3471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.